Call for Papers: AJPA Volume 10 Issue 1 (September 2017)
The Raffles Dialogue invites academics and PhD students to submit manuscripts for original research articles (5,000-7,000 words excluding abstract and bibliography). The 2nd Raffles Dialogue on the Future of Human Well Being and Security (HWS) scheduled for 4-6 September 2017 in Singapore. The dialogue, titled Human Well Being and Security in 2030: The Critical Role of Innovation, aims to bring together scholars and practitioners working on critical public policy issues. Papers should preferably be related to one of the following five topics:
- INNOVATIONS IN PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGY
- INNOVATIONS IN INFORMATION
- INNOVATIONS IN FINANCING OF HUMAN WELL BEING
- INNOVATIONS IN MENTAL HEALTH IN AN AGEING SOCIETY & SPIRITUAL WELL BEING
- INNOVATIONS IN GLOBAL GOVERNANCE
Click here for more information on the requirements for the paper proposals. Paper proposals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Raffles Dialogue 2017 Paper Proposal”. Paper proposals should be submitted by 30 April 2017. Selection results will be out by 15 May 2017. The deadline for full paper submissions is on 1 June 2017.
The Asian Journal of Public Affairs (AJPA) is the flagship journal of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKYSPP). It is a peer-reviewed publication featuring articles by scholars and practitioners on public affairs issues in the Greater Asia including the Middle East, Central and South Asia, and the Asia-Pacific region. Click here to access the most recent issue AJPA
Call for Raffles Fellows
The Raffles Dialogue invites students and young researchers from SE Asia aged 35 and below (at the time of the conference), to apply as Raffles Fellows. Up to 30 Fellowships (20 local and 10 international/regional) will be awarded. Fellows will be required to present a poster pertaining to the themes as well as participate as rapporteurs in the panel sessions during the Raffles Dialogue 2017.
Terms of Fellowship:
- Registration fees to the 2nd Raffles Dialogue 2017 will be waived for all Fellows.
- Up to 10 deserving International/Regional Fellows will receive S$1,500 travel grant each.
- The Committee’s decision is final.
- The applicant must submit a paper proposal (250-300 words), click here for more information on the requirements for the paper proposal.
- The applicant must submit a one-page curriculum vitae (please indicate date of birth).
- Please email #1 & #2 to email@example.com by 30 April 2017. Under subject, please indicate “2nd Raffles Dialogue 2017 : Application for Raffles Dialogue Fellowship”