Information for Poster Presentation
- Poster panel dimensions: 2m (height) X 1m (width).
- Effective space for mounting poster: 1.8m (height) X 0.9m (width).
- Material of panel board: Felt finish.
- Velcro tape to secure the posters on the panels will be provided.
- All posters are to be presented in English only.
- Kindly include your Poster ID on the top left corner of your poster (Font: Arial, Size: 32).
- Title should be printed at the top of the poster. (Bold CAPITAL letters, Font: Arial, Size: 100).
- Name(s), department(s), institution(s) and country of author (s) should be stated clearly, directly below the title. Kindly provide the surname(s) of the author(s) followed by the initials.
- The name of the presenting author should be printed in bold.
- Posters should be mounted at eye level.
Important Notice for Poster Presenters
- All poster presenters are requested to adhere to the stipulated poster mounting and tear down timings. Posters left on the panels after the tear down timing will be removed.
- Kindly be informed that we will not keep your poster(s) and/or case(s) at the Abstracts Enquiry Desk.
- Please note that the Organising Committee will not be responsible for any damage or loss of posters.
|Poster Mounting||Mon 4th Sept 2017, 3.00pm – 5.30pm or
Tues 5th Sept 2017, 8.00am – 8.30am
|Poster Tearing Down||Wed 6th Sept 2017, 1.00pm – 1.30pm
Posters must be taken down by 1.30pm.